Tuesday 15 May 2012

Girl with The White Balloon presents her very first collection

Today I got back the final edited images from my photoshoot which took place a couple of weeks ago! VERY exciting stuff! I decided to go outdoors (and pray that the rain stayed away, which it thankfully did) to showcase my collection of pretty dresses, and the Arboretum (Nottingham) was the perfect setting.

These are the dresses that I will be auctioning off (after they have been graded and given back to me!) and donating all of the money raised to charity. So - if you happen to like what you see, then get in touch!

All of the photography was done by my very talented friend Alice Crag Membrey, hair & make-up was done by the lovely Katie Knott, and my collection was modelled by the stunning Hope Orsborn.

I'm sure you'll agree that the talent of all of these ladies shines through in these beautiful images...

Hope you enjoy!

P.S please do not use any of these images without my permission! ALL are copyright Alice Craig Membrey 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment